Carols at the Castle Incorporating Light Up A Life
21st December 2017 at Newark Castle
We are pleased to invite you to join us again at Newark Castle on 21st December, where we will hold our Carols at the Castle service which will include Light up a Life. The evening will commence at 5pm. Our carols, readings, time for reflection and remembrance will begin at 6pm. This year, we are bringing an additional element to Light up a Life.
We would like to invite everyone who donates to our appeal and attends the event, to bring a photograph of their loved one(s) along with a message to hang and display on our memory wall of light during our service*.
Christmas is a special time of year, but for many who have lost a loved one, it can be a time with both sad and happy memories. In Lighting up a Life at Christmas we hope that this time of reflection will bring comfort to you. It is free to attend and everyone is welcome.
Dedicate a message to a loved one
It will cost us more than £1 million to keep our doors open 365 days a year 24 hours a day and every donation will be truly appreciated no matter how small.
You can make a donation in a number of ways:
• By cash directly to Beaumond House or in a sealed envelope to one of our shops
• By cheque/postal order/CAF voucher to Beaumond House to one of our shops - Please make cheques payable to Beaumond House Community Hospice
• By credit/debit card - please call us on 01636 610556 for more details
• Online by visiting our Just Giving page (Please note if you do use this method it is important that you respond to our
email requesting your postal address so that we can send you your pin badge)
• If you only want to donate to support our appeal, you can text BHLL17 to 70070 (we will not be able to create a dedication for send you a lantern a pin badge if you choose this method.
If you are making your donation via our JustGiving page, You can leave your dedication in the 'Leave a Message' section, when making your donation. Your message will then be entered and displayed in our Book of Remembrance from 1st December up to twelfth night.
You can download a dedication form here
If you would like us to send you a lantern, please email us on email@example.com or call 016136 610556 with your address. All donations of £5 and over will receive a special silver Light up a Life pin badge.
In order to receive your lantern and pin in advance, and have your dedication included in the Book of Remembrance, we must receive your donation and dedications by 15th December at the latest.
*If you bring a photo, we recommend that if possible you laminate it or place it in a protective cover and that you collect it at the end of the evening