This week is Volunteers Week and offers us the perfect opportunity to thank our wonderful volunteers for all they do. Our volunteers donate 100’s of hours each month, bringing with them a wealth of skills, experience and enthusiasm and give their time to Beaumond House in many areas such as day care, fundraising, driving, kitchen and gardening. We are extremely grateful to each and every volunteer who supports Beaumond House.
Here are some reasons why people choose to volunteer:
• There is a sense of ‘giving back’ or to ‘make a difference’
• To have a rewarding experience
• To make good use of spare time
• To make new friends
• To learn new skills and gain new experiences or to put existing skills to a good use
• To get involved in the community and make an invaluable contribution.
• For enjoyment
We have various volunteering roles available. There is something for everyone!
For further details on becoming a volunteer, please contact Lucy Millard on 01636 610556 or email here