Spanish 3 Peaks Challenge 2020
Wednesday 25th March – Sunday 29th March 2020
£175 deposit upon registration
Self Funded: £860 per person
Sponsored place: £1370 per person
Located in the stunning Sierra Nevada National Park, Los Tres Picos, also known as the Spanish 3 Peaks, involves summiting 3 of Spain’s highest peaks. Over a period of 3 days trekking you will traverse the beautiful mountains in Sierra Nevada National Park, summiting Alcazaba at 3,371m, Veleta at 3,394m and finally Spain’s highest mountain – Mulhacén at 3,482m. The mountain range is the second highest in Europe after the Alps and includes 15 peaks over 3,000m. The views on the Los Tres Picos challenge are outstanding, especially southwards over the Mediterranean Sea towards Morocco.
Traversing the Sierra Nevada is a tough challenge, however conquering the 3 highest peaks in Spain in just one long weekend will see you return home triumphant and with plenty of stories to tell.
• Experience a fantastic long weekend adventure in Spain’s Sierra Nevada Mountains
• Option for either a Summer or Winter Trekking itinerary available
• Conquer the 3 highest peaks in Spain – Mulhacen (3482m), Veleta (3394m) and Púlpito (2,076m)
• Experience the jaw-dropping views from the top of the Sierra Nevada mountain range
• Trek nearly 50kms and ascend over 3,000metres in just 3 days
• Overnight in a mountain refuge (hut) located on the southern slopes of the Sierra Nevada
• Only a short flight from the UK into Malaga Airport where your adventure awaits