Wing Walk for Beaumond House
Friday 24th July 2020 - Wickenby
Wing Walking is an innovative and exciting way to raise vital funds for Beaumond House!
Wing Walking originated as a daredevil stunt in the aerial barnstorming shows of the 1920s, and became the subject of several Hollywood movies. Ideal for any thrill seeking adrenaline junkies!
· The Wing Walker must be aged between 18 - 80 years of age.
· The maximum weight is 85kgs (13st 4lb).
· The Wing Walker will be required to sign a declaration of fitness at the briefing.
· If the Wing Walker suffers from high blood pressure, epilepsy, fainting, blackouts / dizziness, heart or lung disease you cannot participate. If your medical condition is being managed; you may be able to participate and should discuss this with your GP / Consultant and provide proof of this before you fly.
· If the Wing Walker suffers from drug or alcohol addiction, mental health issues, or are pregnant they will not be able to participate.
Starts at 12:00pm - please arrive 15 minutes before for your briefing and allow up to 2 hours for your Wing Walk Flight.
Wickenby - Wickenby Aerodrome, Lincoln, LN3 5AX
Invite your friends here!