Our Events & Campaigns
Our Supporter Events
Here you will find a list of our upcoming supporter events.
If you would like to organise an event in aid of Beaumond House, please click here
Charity Football Match
Sunday 29th August 2.00pm - midnight
Don't miss what promises to be a great day for all the family.
Beaumond House v Real Men Talk
Kickoff 14:00 @ YMCA Activity Village
On going events :-
Guess the amount
Sports memorabilia auction
Fun games (prizes to be won)
Ex pro footballers ( to be announced )
After party at the railway club Newark
Facebook event here
Organise your own Event
Holding an event can be a fantastic way of raising vital funds for Beaumond House whilst having a great time and giving people something back for their money. If you would like more information about how to organise an event or to register your event please do get in touch!
If you are organising an event in aid of Beaumond House, please complete this quick form below and our Fundraising Team will be in touch. Alternatively, please call 01636 610556
Below you will find a variety of Beaumond House downloads and resources for your fundraising event for you to edit or print and personalise. Download the poster and edit in word or print and write on your details such as date, venue etc.
BEAUMOND HOUSE CODE OF FUNDRASING CONDUCT
We are grateful to all individuals, companies and groups how so ever formed, who decide they want to support the charitable objectives of Beaumond House Community Hospice.
In order to ensure that everyone acts in the best interest of the charity, complies with the new Code of Fundraising Practice and in order to keep all fundraisers safe, we ask that those who undertake this kind act read the a brief section below:
Beaumond House requests that all fundraising:
• Protects and enhances the reputation of Beaumond House and harmonises with and reflects the mission and values of Beaumond House.
• That all fundraising materials and methods should represent honest statements of purpose.
• That all fundraising expenses should be clearly recorded and kept to a minimum consistent with effective management.
• That no pressure or other forms of coercion should be used to elicit funds from any source at any time – this includes the shaking of collecting tins
and buckets or pressuring anyone to donate.
• That all fundraising activities should be undertaken