Wing Walk for Beaumond House
Saturday 7th August 2021 - Wickenby
Wing Walking is an innovative and exciting way to raise vital funds for Beaumond House!
Wing Walking originated as a daredevil stunt in the aerial barnstorming shows of the 1920s, and became the subject of several Hollywood movies. Ideal for any thrill seeking adrenaline junkies!
· The Wing Walker must be aged between 18 - 80 years of age.
· The maximum weight is 85kgs (13st 4lb).
· The Wing Walker will be required to sign a declaration of fitness at the briefing.
· If the Wing Walker suffers from high blood pressure, epilepsy, fainting, blackouts / dizziness, heart or lung disease you cannot participate. If your medical condition is being managed; you may be able to participate and should discuss this with your GP / Consultant and provide proof of this before you fly.
· If the Wing Walker suffers from drug or alcohol addiction, mental health issues, or are pregnant they will not be able to participate.
Starts at 12:00pm - please arrive 15 minutes before for your briefing and allow up to 2 hours for your Wing Walk Flight.
Wickenby - Wickenby Aerodrome, Lincoln, LN3 5AX
Invite your friends here!
Here are some words from our previous Wing Walkers!
"It was one of the best things I’ve ever done. I didn’t want to come down. Would recommend it to anyone. It was a great way to raise money and get an opportunity to tick something off the list of things I’ve always wanted to do. Amazing"
"Thanks for letting me be apart of this amazing experience and to raise some money for Beaumond house too! I must admit I was extremely nervous on the day, I mean who wouldn’t be when you are going to be strapped to a moving plane in the air right? But once I was up in the air it was truly the most amazing, thrill seeking experience I have ever done and would love to do it again! Not only was it fun for me, we got to raise some money for a well deserving charity in the process. Anyone who loves a thrill and the adrenaline rush I would so recommend giving this ago! One thing ticked off the bucked list for sure! The team made you feel really comfortable and safe and to soar in the air above the country side with the birds was just unreal!"
"I absolutely loved the experience, definitely one of the most exhilarating things that I have ever done! I was very apprehensive beforehand but the team at Wickenby were so professional and reassuring that once I was fastened on to the plane , I was so excited and couldn't wait to get up in the air!"